HI!! New here

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Nika 10 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Hi everyone.
    i am so happy to join you all.
    I started water fasting about 20 years ago and though i have had some amazing results with it, i have never regularly fasted.

This 2:5 and 3:4 system is really brilliant, i started yesterday and i am going to do 3:4.

Thought i’d share a fasting miracle that happened to me 2 years ago.

I got a really bad case of sciatica and i could hardly walk. Being 44 at the time i thought, gosh i am to young to be defeated by this.

So i got out my “rational fasting” book by A.Ehret

http://www.soilandhealth.org/02/0201hyglibcat/020129ehret.fasting/020129.ehret.fasting.PDF

(He was one of the fathers of modern fasting,)

and got cracking (fasting).

I did 1 24hour water fast followed by 3 days of eating vegetables and fruit. And i drunk loads of apple cider vinegar and maple syrup tea.

I repeated this 4 times.

So after 16 days i went from walking like a painful old man, to running around like a jack rabbit!!!

I have always had 100% faith in the miracle of fasting, but now this 2:5 and 3:4 system is going to be do-able for me YAHOOO!!!

Looking forward to getting to know you all.
    Tom.

Hi tablatom and Welcome to the fast diet forum

I’m really interested in what you have told us about the fast you did with the apple cider, maple syrup tea etc.
    I will follow your link on another occasion but in the meantime; considering what you know about the fast rational, do you think it would have any affect on arthritis and those kind of diseases?

So pleased to see someone else discovering this wonderful WOE (way of eating) and actually, what a fab time to start really – right at the start of a New Year!
    All the Best to you for fasting in 2014!

Tablatom, welcome to the forum and great to hear another success story about fasting. If you look around the forum you will find quite a few stories that report success in one way or another with fasting.

I really believe that giving your body a rest from digesting food must be good for you.

All the best and a happy new year!
    Stef.

Haha I can just imagine you running around and jumping up and down like a broken wind-up toy! Good on you!!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply.