Hi I'm new and very excited!!!

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Nika 10 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

• Today is my first day of fasting, I am feeling very motivated at this moment in time and very excited about the start of my personal journey.

I have two children who are packed off to school for now and my meals planned for the day.

I have quite a lot of weight to lose which was confirmed by the scales this morning but am optimistic about all I have to gain!

Hi and welcome to the forum, good luck on your first day, try and read as many posts as possible there is so much useful infomation here, keep us posted on your journey x

Hello hope you’re first day has gone ok so far, I did my first fast yesterday and evening was the hardest part. Good luck!

Hey Emma! Hope you’re doing good and going strong 😉 Let us know how your first fast day went. And even if it felt bad, remember it’s a WOL (way of life) and your body needs to get used to it! So if it sucks, shrug it off and try again. I usually tell that to my Taekwon-do students after they’ve received a kick in the stomach, but I guess the analogy works quite well here…

Hi thanks everyone for your support. Yesterday’s fast went really well, so well it even amazed me, ended the day with a really positive feeling!

I know it’s only the beginning of my new way of life but I am still full of optimism.

Well done Emma, glad you feel good.
    I’m on my first day, its going reasonably well 🙂

Congrats to all you new starters – it is great to get through the first fast day. And if you have done one, you know you can do others, no matter how difficult it may feel at times.
    As fast for life says, do make good use of this forum, there is loads of useful information here on almost any issue you can think of associated with 5:2.
    All the best for this new WOL! 😀

Great to hear your first day went so well Emma! Way to go 🙂 And Mitch, keep us posted 😉 You can also make your own thread!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply.