Hi I am the newbie!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  skinnyjeans 10 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Hello Everyone and Happy Friday!

I am just starting the Fast Diet (to be honest, will probably start on Monday, Ive the weekend ahead and only half way through the book!)

A friend in work has everybody raving about this! She was not especially overweight, but wanted to give it a try, more for the health benefits. In six weeks, she has lost 11 lbs, looks absolutely radiant, says she has bags more energy and is noticeably happy!

I am pre-menopausal and have been suffering recently with sudden weight gain around my middle, lack of energy, bloating and mood swings! A delight to be around haha. Ive always been body conscious, good levels of exercise and watched my diet but whatever I do at the moment, I cannot get back to how I sued to feel. By the way, its come on very suddenly – like about 3wks! So I thought I would give it a try. I was going to have a go today, but stupidly had a protein shake for breakfast (could have had an omelette!!) and tuna salad with egg, for lunch. Ive almost used up my 500 cals now. Lets get the weekend out of the way and start fresh on Monday. I look forward to sharing my results with you and hearing about all of your success stories! Good luck everyone and have a fab weekend x

Good luck Steeliebabe. I’m only in my first week, am 43 and carry my weight around my middle. Hoping to see a difference by Christmas.

Welcome Steeliebabe!

December 31st is my goal to reach my IBW as well!

Here’s to us!
    Happy Fasting 🙂

Carla

Hi Steeliebabe
    How’ve you gone on with this. I too have reached that age where I’m struggling to shift those few extra pounds. Now needing inspiration instead of just perspiration

Jan

Hi girls, I did my first fast day yesterday and it went ok, had a few mental moments arguing with myself but the good side won and I didn’t drink wine or snack, worried about tomorrow because I have a Christmas work lunch, but am going to give it a go and eat my 500 cal and drinking water.

I’m 44 and whilst everyone says “why do you need to loose weight”. They don’t see me without my clothes. I am only 5ft 2 and now weight 9st 2 my heaviest ever, my problem is all around my middle. I have a 30″ waist that hangs over the top of everything, so I always wear Baggie tops and whilst I know I will never have a flat tummy (blame that on having 3 kids) I need to loose the flab, I went to the doctor hoping it was an under active thyroid but NO I basically eat and drink more than I should.

Anyway good luck to you both ans here’s to a lighter 2014.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply.