Hi from New Zealand

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  AndyC 10 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Hi everyone 🙂

Today was my first fasting day and I have to say it wasn’t as hard as I thought it might have been. I’ve decided to fast on Mondays and Wednesdays, splitting my 500 calories between breakfast at about 7am and dinner around 6pm. Today I only had water and black tea during the day and managed to resist temptation by staying out of the lunchroom at work.

The only downside was the headache I developed early afternoon. I’m guessing I need to drink more between breakfast and dinner, but I’m wondering if it could be caffeine withdrawal. I usually have 3-4 cups of instant coffee a day on work days, but had no coffee at all today. It’s early days of course so I’ll see how my next fast day goes.

My motivation for trying this “diet” is primarily weight loss, but I’m also interested to see how it impacts on my general health.

Good luck with this, I started today as well! The lack of caffeine did give me some light headaches but I drank lots of water and got through it. I have decided not to weigh myself but to judge success on how my clothes feel! I am jogging as well so expect this to get easier as the diet works

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.