Hi from Melbourne

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  gemm 10 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Hello everyone, I’ve been on the 5.2 diet for about 8 weeks now and I totally love it. I’m not really on it to lose so much weight, but for the health benefits. I saw Micheals doco on TV and started the next day. I find it keeps my weight down even though I eat alot on the weekends, more than 2000 calories a day, but during the week less . My fast days are on Monday and Thursday. I find the secret for me is to cook foods that are palatable and tasty in advance so i’m all prepared, rather than last minute decisions which can then sometimes be bland. It takes a while to get your own thing going, but then it’s great! Even over Christmas and new years festive season I still lost weight, I love it, lol . I have lunch and dinner on fast days and have cut out breakfast to have a longer fasting period and it’s strange because I’ve eaten breakfast all my life but I don’t miss it at all, I have a glass of water instead. I will make this a life long plan because it is very easy to sustain, seems too good to be true lol

Hey Gemm! Congrats on your succes! It took you eight weeks to join us here though? 😉 A lot of people here choose to skip breakfast, I think it’s a smart thing to do! Otherwise you’ll just keep craving more, and this way you can eat a little more the rest of the day.

Anyway, keep us posted and keep fasting!

Thanks nika, yea, im not really one for forums but I love reading the success stories and motivation fom other posters here, I think it inspires you, so I thought I’d join . Cheers
    Gemm

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.