Hi from a newbie

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  wiltldnrUSA 10 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Hi all

I’m new to this forum and diet, this is my second week and I’m pleased to say that I lost nearly 2lbs in my first week.

I’ve tried a number of different diets over the last few years and have got totally fed up of having to watch my calories every single day. I then blow it all apart and spend 2 weeks troughing and put it all back on again. Being in my mid 50’s means that it’s getting harder and harder to shift it.

My doc has also told me off for borderline blood sugar and cholesterol levels so I need to try to keep them down. That coupled with sudden and severe acid reflux means that eating has got very bland, and I can’t stick it any more! Plus I get reflux whatever I eat so it makes no difference to me.

So I’m going to give this a go and see what happens and so far I feel great, it’s so easy to stick to the 500 cals for 2 days because I know I can relax a little for 5 days. Plus it fits in with a reasonably busy work programme, I can totally tailor it to suit my working days.

So here goes, and good luck to everyone else.

Ajferg

ajferg,

welcome

u may call me usa

i know it has been more than 4 months
    this forum is growing superfast

congrats!!!on ur 2lbs loss in ur first week.

“Being in my mid 50′s means that it’s getting harder and harder to shift it.”

u r so right

how is the fdl (fastday lifestyle) doing so far w/ u?

is ur acid reflux reduced?

keep us posted
    wish u success

here is something that might help u

everything a newbie might want 2 c, use & read

http://thefastdiet.co.uk/forums/topic/everything-a-newbie-might-want-2-c-use-read/

happy nonfastdays & fastdays & 4/2/1 or 3/3/1 or adf w/1 or 6/1 😀

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.