hi from a newbie

This topic contains 15 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  KirstyM 10 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

• Hi all, I have done 3 fast days and am 12 days in. My 4th fast day is tomorrow. It is getting easier as the days go on and I am trying to limit my calories on non-fasting days too. So far I am doing well I think but am unsure as to weight loss as I am yet to get some digital scales. I try to skip breakfast, have an apple for morning tea, cruskits at lunch with some salad or ham and am trying to find new ideas for dinners. Hoping that reading other posts will be inspiring. Good luck everyone 🙂

hi & welcome kirsty

u may call me usa

glad 2 know ur gliding along in the
    fdl (fastday lifestyle)

here is something that might help u since u like reading post

everything a newbie might want 2 c, use & read

http://thefastdiet.co.uk/forums/topic/everything-a-newbie-might-want-2-c-use-read/

also 2 add when u r hungry try 2 drink instead water or coffee

don’t 4 get when u get 2 3 months some plateaus will happen but then will go down

wish u success & good luck 2 u 2

happy nonfastdays & fastdays & 4/2/1 or 3/3/1 or adf w/1 or 6/1 😀

goodnight

Hi, I am starting the plan at 7pm this evening, I plan to fast on mondays and thursdays and have planned that tomorrow (1st fast!) i will drink plenty of water and black coffee to keep me going through the day and have planned my evening meal which will be my total 500 calories. I am determined to give this a good go. Looking forward to reading through some of the posts on this site.

keels75

hi & welcome

rocky has given us a tool app call if mgr

where u click start fasting

so good luck @ 7pm

Hi KristaM and keels75, welcome! have a good look around and enjoy your new way of eating. good luck, looking forward to hearing how you get on.

I too do Mondays and Thursdays. What ideas do you have for your evening meals? I get stuck. Especially if I can’t afford the yummy stuff like salmon or chicken

KirstyM

i use this site
    it is all under 3 dollars

hope this helps

http://www.allyou.com/food/family-meals/cheap-healthy-recipes-00411000070908/page14.html

usa

Hi and thanks for your replies I am cheating on my first week and having a m&s ready meal (390cals) I will be looking for ideas for cooking my own meals next week and will try to post any that are particularly tasty. I haven’t eaten since 5pm yesterday and am starving already! Can’t wait for tomorrow.:))))

That’s what I love about this. We have tomorrow to look forward to. I haven’t even used all my calories today and I don’t think I need to. Earlier I was hungry but not now

Thanks USA but I’m in NZ so not sure they will be available to me

Kirsty have you weighed yourself yet? Do you feel slimmer? And have you noticed your appetite decreasing?

I tried to weigh myself but don’t have digital scales yet so not sure how accurate it would be. I think it was a bit lower but can’t be sure. I don’t feel as much “wobbling” around the middle 🙂 I suppose I can manage to eat less now. I love food and can over indulge at times. I am not that big in some peoples’ eyes but I am the biggest I have ever been and would like to lose around 10kg or a stone. I think more exercise would definitely help and I will try but it’s not always easy to fit in. I really need to lose most of it off my thighs.

I loathe my thighs!! I aim to do a brisk walk everyday but like you say working and family life make it tricky. Well done for sticking at it sounds like you are doing fantastic.

Good luck to you too Keels. Where are you?

Thankyou I am in the UK in kent so it is getting cold, I need to find a good soup recipe for my fasting days I will share x

I’m in Auckland, NZ. I saw a nice soup one on here last night. It was in the food section I think and had carrots and red pepper and tomatoes. Would love to see any ideas though as I think I may make batches and freeze so I have appropriate meals on fasting days. Thanks x

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply.