Hi – Fast diet newbie!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  JuliaM 10 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Hi, I’m Julia. I’ve started my Fast Diet today after dong the research over the weekend and watching the Horizon on Vimeo or something like that.

I’m 47, BMI of 25.9 so overweight but not massively so. I look OK for my height (5’11”) but could do better. I used to go to Rosemary Conley and lost around 28lbs but over the years I’ve crept back up to about 13st albs, around half of what I lost. Not bad but could do better!

I;m particularly interested in avoiding diabetes as both my mum and dad have LOD, my dad has lost both legs because of it.

So that’s me, glad to be here!

Good luck! I’ve been doing this for about 3 months, finding it very easy to maintain. I’m not getting dramatic weight loss but I’m able to have meals out and indulgent weekends without feeling that I’ve failed. I’m nearly at the weight pre-kids!

Thanks Liz,

Managed 620 calories yesterday so a little more planning needed for Thursday. I’ll have to check out some recipes I think.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.