Hi everyone, this is day one.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  mysticjadama 10 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Just finished reading the fast diet book yesterday and have decided to give it ago. This is my 1st fast day, and hope I’m doing it right. For breakfast had only 2 teas with a little milk and a tsp of sugar, lunch was half a tin of oxtail soup, and dinner a mixed salad with a tin of salmon, and drinking lots of water.
    I’m really surprised that I’m not hungry. I’d welcome any advice. x

I think you’ve done well for your first day without feeling hungry.

I did my first fast day yesterday and don’t think I approached it in the right way. I had my 500 calories but started too early in the day, when I know only too well that eating triggers hunger. I love breakfast so I just have to tell myself that for 2 days a week it’s OK to have fluids only until late in the day and then have a good meal so as not to go to bed hungry.

Sorry not to give advice, but I’m taking your post as advice – thanks and good luck with it – you’ll go great with this program.

FastDay 2 completed, thought I’d find this one harder but it was even better, even managed to do half an hour on the treadmill 🙂
    Hubby has started a diet today, although not this one, maybe if I get good results he may change his mind. x

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.