Hi everyone!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  migrilla 10 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Hi again (:
    This is my second day dieting and I thought it would be a good idea to join this forum I’ve previously been ogling XD
    I’m 27, Italian living in Italy and absolutely need to get rid of 2 stones, also I have Hashimoto’s (was diagnosed 5 years ago) and find it extremely difficult to lose weight. With all the diets I tried, I usually lost up until 1.5 stones and immediately regained them when restarting to eat normally. Unfortunately, I do not have a particularly active job and am not the best of friends with sports. However, I am planning to cram in a half hour walk/run at least three times a week to kickstart my metabolism (along with the Fast Diet, of course).
    Yesterday I fasted and didn’t find it very demanding also thanks to my fitness pal (the app XD). Since I need to have breakfast because I am on Thyroxine, I had tea and two rusks, then a salmon fillet with arugula for lunch and tomato soup for dinner. Tomorrow I am going to the supermarket to buy some goods for my next fast day of choice(Thursday!).
    So… here I am.
    Michela x

Hi Migrilla,

I had two stone to loose, I started 1st July loosing 6 lb by healthy eating for three weeks then changing to 5.2 diet loosing 12 lb over 8 weeks. I have lost 1 stone 4 lbs altogether. Hoping to get it off for Xmas.

Good luck to you and welcome to the forum.

Hi Michela, sounds like you are planning really well! I am sure that others have posted about Hashimoto’s so you might find it interesting to read their experiences. Let us know how you get on 🙂

thanks for the warm welcome (:

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply.