hi all!

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  happylc 10 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

• I’m a newby here , been fasting for two weeks now and wanted some advice . I lost 4 and a quarter pound first week , last week I have not lost anything but gained 1.25 pound. Is this normal ?

Must admit that I do not exercise much… I do a pilates class once a week , but next week I’m also starting karate (I’m over 40) lol , I’m determined to lose a stone!

Woohoo ! 6lb’s down in 3 weeks ! and still motivated 😉

Exercise is helpful but the key is water and time between eating

2 litres of water on a fast day and eating 4 hours apart on feast days – ensures insulin resistant fat cells are reactivated by eating 4 hours apart

Thanks Chris1929 , I shall up my water intake next week then. 🙂

hi Angiepangie, good for you!! I’m sorry we missed your first post. so glad you stuck with it! good luck with the karate! keep us posted on how things are going.

Hi, all I will keep you all posted… its also my first weekend alcohol free ! A real eyeopener ! Sure that all helps 🙂 but I’m off to turkey in a week’s time… going to enjoy it all just hope I don’t undo too much of my hard work – gulp..

Hi did you find upping the water intake helped?

Haha this is funny, second post about Happy upping the water intake after reading another post where you said it caused massive weight loss x)

Angie, where are you? Still with us? ^^

Nika – was so fired up with enthusiasm after my results I couldn’t help it. 3.5 kgs later I’m still raving on!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply.