help

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  angiesback 10 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• hi just starting out on the 5-2 diet how do I work out how many caloeies I should have as I have 2 jobs one is a cook so wandering around a kitchen for 6 hours the other one is a hospital cleaner, which involves sweeping and mopping a whole section every day which is ex hard work so gonna find my fasting days hard as I wont get in until 9.30pm which is to late to eat as im up at 6am, so need some help also im addicted to my coffee which I seem to live on, give me a coffee and a cig, and im good to go all day without any food any ideas x

Hi angiesback, I’m guessing everyone’s been quiet because this question has been asked a million times but the answer is, as always, it depends. There are tools, under the ‘How’ tab above, to help you work out your personal TDEE and 25% of your TDEE is what you should eat on a fast day. It doesn’t matter when or how you split it up, although I’d recommend you fast for the longest period you can manage in one go and have all your calories in one go for a more satisfying meal – but it’s up to you.

Good luck

thanks been on the facebook page as well and they recommend the same

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.