Hello from Denmark

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Nika 10 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Hello fellow fasters!

Here is a greeting from Denmark. I am a 41 year old female, who has been doing The Fast Diet for 7 weeks now. Not loosing huge amounts of weight, just af few kg’s, but nonetheless enjoying the diet.

I eat my 500 kcal on fast days in one meal at lunch. Find it quite easy to not eat morning and evening, all-or-nothing seems to be the thing for me.

I have been off sick with stress for the past 6 months. As I gradually return to work, this way of eating is a way for me to create an island of no duties 2 nights a week. On fast days/nights my husband makes his own dinner, while I relax in the sofa, watching TV and relaxing. He is very supportive.

Only problem is that I get headaches/migraine very often on fast days. I do drink a lot of water, and I also eat a few grains of salt in the afternoon, but it does not seem to work against the headaches. Have tried making room for a banana or an apple in the afternoon, did not help either.

Hej TrineLouise,

I’m from Denmark too (Glostrup), although living in the US. Was reading through old topics and saw your post. We’re about the same age. Are you still doing 5:2, if so, how is it working?

Hello TrineLouise

I am sorry that no-one responded to your post when you first posted. I hope you are still looking at the site and see this and let us know how it has been going for you.

Some of us do try to always respond to ‘first posts’ but sometimes one just slips through the net!

I like the image of you lying on the couch whilst your husband gets his own meal! I hope your stress situation has improved too by now.

Let us know

Hello TrineLouise

Are you still looking at the site?
    Get in touch and let us know if you are still fast dieting.

Like Boo said, check back in with us! Sorry you fell through the cracks the first time you posted, I wasn’t a member yet then so that must’ve been the problem…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply.