Hello from Bullhead City, Arizona, USA

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  thinkthin 10 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Hi Everyone. I just received my Kindle Fire in the mail today, so I am going to have “The Fast Diet” downloaded to that little beauty this evening. I have been yo-yo dieting most of my life…65 years actually…and right now I need to lose about 50 pounds…again! I am a retired widow, and my 55 year old disabled daughter lives with me. We have 3 wonderful fur-faces that live with us in this HOT HOT desert. The temperature is 106 right now (at 4:40pm)…and it’s heading towards our usual summer high of 117! I look forward to hearing more from all of you in the days ahead. Good luck on your journey.

Wynter

Hello Wynter! I’m also just starting – tomorrow to be specific! I’ve been listening to the audiobook for about a week and feel I’m ready. I suggest reading different FAQs and stories at this site to keep you motivated and mentally engaged. I’m sure you have challenges with your daughter but I’m also positive that she is a blessing. I have also been dieting all my life but feel good about this unique and successful approach to a healthy life. We have a cat and dog, but I do not envy your 106 degrees; I’m in Michigan and look forward to hearing from you.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.