Hello from a newbie :-)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Angie090465 10 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

• Hi everyone

my name is Angie and I am new to this forum but not to 5.2 as I have been fasting since july, so far I have lost just a little over 10 lbs, slow for me but I am happy with that!
    I am looking forward to reading your stories on here, I was on another forum but was never made as if I was part of the small elite “clan ” so to speak… sorry if that sounds silly!!

I am fasting today and Friday, but sometimes change to Tuesdays and Thursday 🙂
    I love this WOL and for me its forever!!

Angie x

We dont have ‘clans’ here Angie, just good fasting friends who offer advise and support when its needed.
    Jump into any of the topics you read and post your bit – no one will look on you as an outsider, and someone is bound to reply too!
    Have fun on the forum.
    🙂

Aww thank you for reply Lindyw!

I am enjoying finding my way round the forum, I love reading all the stories 🙂

thanks again for the welcome 🙂

Hi Angie, WELCOME!!! so glad you are here! I think you will like it here, lots of friendly helpful people. congrats on the weight loss!!! I’m with you, this is the way to live. have fun and keep us posted on how you are doing. Phyllis

Hi Phyllis and thank you for warm welcome!!

I am still finding my way through the forum lol, so many inspiring stories, its great 🙂 so glad too I found this forum, i am fasting today so have a lot of time to browse through!

I am really looking forward to get to know other members and support them, and exchange some good tips too 🙂

Angie x

Welcome Angie,

The hardest bit about the forum is keeping up with the threads!I struggle with that.

Since the 5:2 has gone global, there are posters in different time zones too.

Pop along to any threads and join in.

Thank you Annette!!

I know what you mean in trying to keep up witht he threads lol! I just realised some are weeks old lol, doh… But nonetheless all very interesting 🙂

Thanks for the welcome

Angie x

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply.