Hello Fellow Fasties!

This topic contains 10 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Applepie 9 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

• I did my first fast day yesterday. It went well, in fact I enjoyed it, well apart from the glass of water with my evening meal. I would have much preferred a glass of red wine.
    As I said it went well. I lost 4lbs in one day! I know it won’t carry on like that but hey, it’s a wonderful feeling. Looking forward to my next fast on Friday.

We can do this!

Well done! I started on Monday but haven’t weighed myself yet as last time I became obsessed with weighing so am limiting myself to once a week 🙂
    Good luck!

Well done I too started Monday but I didn’t weigh myself today I’m going to try weigh myself every 2weeks if I can.
    My fast passed by quite easy I expected worse hunger pangs especially since I’ve grazed all over xmas.
    Good luck to us all x

Great job Applepie, my husband and I did our first fast day on Monday. It went really well. For me, I had enough energy that night, to keep me away from the frig, I did 2 hours of Zumba, burned over 1000 calories! I weighed in at 173 (yikes, my heaviest I have ever been) on Sunday and I will weigh myself next Sunday. My goal is to get down to 143 (30 pounds) by Memorial Day 2015. I know that will be hard, with this diet, it states you generally only lose about 1 pound a week. But I think with hard dedication, eatting right, fasting 2 days a week, working out, and not drinking alcohol that I may achieve this goal. If not, I will be happy with 20 pounds! 🙂

Keep up the great work everyone and happy fasting!!

Sorry for not replying sooner but I have had such trauma with my computer. This is a new one and I am having to get used to no right and left click, these things are sent to try us!
    How is everyone doing? I lost 4lbs at the end of my first week, I weigh in on Mondays so 2nd weigh in tomorrow. I seem to have a slight hungry feeling all the time, not just on fast days. I am not complaining, I look on it as my body telling me “it’s working, the fat is being used”
    Around week 3 of a diet was always the time I got fed up and gave in, but this is not a diet, it is my new way of life. We can do this!

Another 3lbs gone, that is 7lbs in 2 weeks, half a stone!! thrilled with that. I know it will slow down dramatically but what a great start.

Really impressed, well done you 🙂

Well that wasn’t part of the plan … 1lb up this week!! and I was well under 500 calories on my fast days. Still 6lbs gone in 3 weeks is good but I wish it was more. I have decided to measure myself on the first Monday of every month. My clothes are not so tight as they were, so I can feel it is working.

I am going to try for 3 fast days this week, this fat has to go!

I think that I’m going to take measurements too, it’ll help on the weeks when I don’t lose and it’ll give me a real “I’m actually shrinking” feeling (well id everything goes to plan anyway)

Did a fast day yesterday, only had 350 calories, today I am having a no food day, then Friday will be another fast. I’m not happy about that pound!

Despite a very naughty meal out on Saturday I have lost 2lbs this week … yeah! So after 4 weeks I am 8lbs down, and I have really enjoyed it.
    Loving this new way of life.
    Good luck everyone……… we can do this!
    x

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply.