hello fellow 5:2 ers

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Sshmuttley 10 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Been living the 5:2 lifestyle now for 8 months and what a fantastic way of life it is. I’ve lost exactly 2 stone as of this mornings weigh-in which is absolutely amazing! So glad Dr Moseley tv programme was available on YouTube as I missed the first showing on the telly. There’s about 4 of us at work on the diet now.

Congratulations! You are an inspiration! I am looking at a goal of 2 stone 2 lbs to reach my IBW. I’m using the AFD and if this really works…I could do it forever! Feel great 😀

Well done you!! Such an inspiration to hear from those who are succeeding long term on the diet. I just started this week and need to lose at least a stone in 6 weeks. going to uk for a family wedding!!! Keep on posting

Well done Carla and Gilie50, this really works! I haven’t been ultra strict on my fast days all the time but may go over by 100 calories or so. I really look forward to fast day now as I’m more aware of the need of a detox lol. I’m 6ft 1 and was approaching 16 stone……. was getting a huge belly and apparently I snored like a mating rhino ….. I’m now 13st 10lbs lost the belly and astonishingly completely stopped snoring! I’ve just started doing sit ups to get the stomach muscles toned up (haven’t been exercising during my 5.2 diet) best of luck to you both and stick with it, it works!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply.