Hello all 5-2 diett users

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  FUNSHIPFREDDIE 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Thanks for let me be an member of the 5-2 diett group.

I startet first time with the 5-2 diet back in 2013
    I lost 22 kilo πŸ’ͺ☺️

When i stop the diet the weight start again go upwards slowly. 😞

Now for three weeks ago i started again.
    My weight has reach 116,5 kilo
    Now my weight is 108,4 kilo

Im happy and i know the 5-2 diet works for me..

Question i feel the weight loss stopping up for some days.. Why?

Hi Norwegian Viking,

As it says in the FAQs weight naturally fluctuates across a week – the overall trend is the important thing (look under “how often should I weigh myself”)

These links may also help

https://thefastdiet.co.uk/forums/topic/warnings-to-newbies/ (especially Warning 3)
    https://thefastdiet.co.uk/forums/topic/the-basics-for-newbies-your-questions-answered/

Hope this helps. Good luck with it.

Hi Norwegian Viking – I am jumping back on 5:2 as well. I have gained almost 10 lbs back in the last few months and I need to reset.

Not sure if you are using this forum to update or if there is another one. I would like to find a forum where I can update and chat with others.

My main issue is planning my FD’s – I find once I start making recipes, I cannot figure out how many calories I am taking in. This is why I perfer packaged items on FD’s – but tonight I am going to try to make red lentil meatballs and have them over skinny pasta.

My saving grace when fasting (or when I am trying to be mindful) are air popped pop corn and also frozen blueberries.

Anyway – sorry if I have chatted too much, but just looking for a place where I can be held accountable and swap ideas, etc. I apologize if I am in the wrong chat for this.

Thanks again!

Hi @treeburge – why don’t you consider joining the monthly challenges? The current one is ‘Make March Mine’. It’s an international group made up of mostly Brits, Aussies & Americans; just offering each other encouragement, advice and motivation. We’re halfway through March but you can join in anytime. And no doubt there’ll be another one in April.

…and @norwegian-viking too! Everyone is welcome

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply.