Hello all

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Nika 10 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• I’ve just joined the forum and wanted to say hello to you all – I’ve gained so much fantastic information from you all over the last couple of weeks so thankyou so much!

I started the diet(It seems wrong to refer to it as a ‘diet’ but ho’ hum)just over ten days ago and in that time I’ve lost about 2.5kgs. That is A LOT.
    I wasn’t expecting much if I am to be honest – I’m just over my recommended weight for height, age etc. and have always been very acive so I was surprised to have such a huge result.

The health benefits that are beginning to show are quite impressive too. Rather than feel lethargic and tired during the week (even on the fast days) I’ve gained a increase in energy that feels like nothing else.

It just feels right – my body seems to be thriving right now.

I am a convert now and don’t want to stop. I’ve also been praising this to all and sundry and can’t help but feel smug when reading negative articles (there are so many out there!) regarding this eating plan.

Anyways, I’m preaching to the converted here, but I just wanted to drop by and say hello and most importantly Thanks!

Mrs. C

@Mrs.Connor
    “I wasn’t expecting much if I am to be honest – ”

Lowered expectations is probably the best attitude to have with 5:2.

There may be quick, initial results at first then an enduring plateau while new habits are being formed, followed by continued progress.

Results may vary, as usual.

Hello Mrs C

Well done for losing 2.5kg! But much more importantly you feel better in yourself.
    Will you continue with 5:2 since you are so near your recommended weight or will you go onto 6:1? (the maintenance level)

Hey Mrs. C! Good to hear the lifestyle is working for you, not only weight (which you’re already doing great in I believe) but also the other health benefits. The energy increase sounds good, can’t wait for that to kick in on my behalf 😉

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply.