Hello

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  aniann 10 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Hi everyone, I’ve been overweight for years and absolutely hated diets. Every time I said the word I would want to eat. Now at 58, with type 2 diabetes and aching joints, I’ve decided it’s really time to take control. Having read a lot about the fast diet, it seems that this is really the right approach for me. I’ve no doubt that it’s not going to be easy. It’s not really the fast days that worry me, it’s the not overdoing it on feast days. Yesterday was my first fast and it went surprisingly well. I’m feeling optimistic 🙂

welcome aniann

near ur age type2diab joints still ok
    my sister another story what do you do for
    ur joints?

on nonfast days i do count cals and ave the wk 1410 cals

click on my name or any other & u will c my trial tribulations

and click 2 favorite a topic like i will ur topic

otherwise u will b lost in shuffle

wish u success

Hi WiltldnrUSA, thanks for replying. Very interested in your post about reversing type 2 diabetes. My doctor has told me that if I lose a great amount of weight I may be able to reverse the diabetes. I do have a little arthritis in my knees and hips that can cause a lot of pain at times but I have to accept that I don’t help myself by being so overweight. It was pain that really led to my decision to change things. I just decided that I wanted to be active enough to enjoy my approaching senior years 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.