Hello

This topic contains 19 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Nika 10 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

• Just started the fast diet this week after doing ww for 4 years but if honest properly fo 2 years and losin 4 stone stil 3 stone to go. My sister has started this with me with my husband. I did not find too hard but will see tomorrow week 1.

Good luck dizzydi 🙂

Hello dizzydi

Welcome to the fast diet forum

You have readily available support built in! You can’t lose; if you know what I mean!

Good luck dizzydi

It works, just keep going.

If you can do points, you can do this. 2 days a week you don’t have to think about food once you have planned what to eat.
    So refreshing!
    Welcome and all the best.

Lost 1 and half pounds pleased with that and now enjoying a saturday night with two glasses of wine and paella made by husband just wait to monday for fast day but have planned already. Husband lost 3lbs he thinks typical male did not weigh himself before lol but says he is going to continue as can cope with this !!

With three people on the diet you almost can’t err! Then again, to err is human to forgive divine – but with three of you, even when one gives up hope there is always someone else to motivate you to keep going.

So good luck, and keep hanging around here for that extra bit of support when you need it!

2nd week of fast diet started had the smoked salmon and ryvita for breakfast and going todrink plenty today and if starving at lunch time an apple wow lol and salmon steak and roasted veg for dinner tonight. Also of Bovril if needed in day . will let you know how got on later !!!!

Hmmm I think I’ll try to get some fish tonight as well… Sounds good! But although I actually know how to clean a fish I’d rather not do it at home so I hope they have fish filets again tonight… They had a few days ago, but their stock changes all the time.

Keep us posted yeah!

so far so good and did not find today too bad even so car did not start and ended up walking to work . Dinner in over Salmon steak and feeling a bit hungry now but not as bad as I thought I would. Husband said he is ok now . Sister had a good day as well

Walking to work is a good thing! Don’t fix that car just yet 😉

Sounds like the three of you are doing wonderfully, keep it up!

Day 2 of fast nearly done what a saver bovril cubes or beef extract looking forward to dinner

Enjoyed dinner but however did go over calories by about 50 calories for day so will see on saturday at weigh in. I am still pp on my other days so not going to mad but have eaten all my weeklies so will see how this shows . I am off out for meal tonight so will try and pick something sensible of menu and fingers crossed for tomorrow. I do feel lots better and did not feel deprieved yesterday . My Husband said he is feeling lots better not so bloated and tired and going to continue. I will let you know results tomorrow

Hey Dizzy! Don’t feel bad about 50 calories, it happens sometimes. Just stay within your allowance most days. But 50 cals (especially when it’s from healthy sources) really doesn’t make THE difference 😉

Tell your hubby hi!

well gained half a pound but did go out for a meal night before weigh in so not too bothered as train could be stuck in station so to speak lol. so far this week have had a fasting day monday but quite easy as was unwell with stomach upset so not eating anyway and did have a small meal later in evening. o

Haha sometimes not feeling well can be a good thing. It’s made some of my best fast periods…

2nd week of fast diet nearly done and so far did not find too hard today had oats so simple for breakfast and bovril drink for lunch and meal a noodle chicken ready meal from waitrose 330 calories for evening meal. I Think work out a bit over 500 calories. I get weight on saturday and last week gained 1/2lb.

Hmmm too bad about the 1/2lb, but is doesn’t sound like you’re letting it ruin your mood – so that’s a good thing! Is everyone who started with you still going strong as well?

hubbie has lost about 3lbs and looks for a loss this week . I am find hard today and craving chocolate which I do not normally crave lol but not going to give in and weight in tomorrow . Off out for another meal out but going to have salad .

Hey Dizzy! Craving chocolate could mean your body is craving carbs. If you’re eating low carbs, just ignore it, but if you don’t, maybe having a piece of fruit (especially citrus of pineapple) can make the craving go away!
    Just a tip ^^

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply.