Hello!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  symba7 10 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Hi everyone!

Although I have tried 5:2 before, this is my first time in discovering the website and joining the forum. So hello from me!

Great to have discovered the forum, as yesterday I started up the ‘diet’ again (after taking a break for curiosity’s sake), as I missed it! I could really do with shifting 10lbs so I am hoping posting on here to give/receive support will indeed help! 🙂

My ‘problem’ is that I try to run 5km every day and 5 times a week I do an additional short workout or bike ride. My calorie burn amounts vary between 360 and 630 cals per day. I noticed that Mimi had posted that we should just fast as we would anyway when we incorporate exercise but does it still benefit me then to only eat 500 cals? I know I should try to switch my fast days around so they fall on the days I don’t do much exercise, but those days happen to fall on the weekend when I may well fancy a glass of wine! But just wondered if any of you had any other tips! Sorry if this has already been covered elsewhere, I’ve not had a chance to browse through, which I’m about to do!

Sorry for the introductory novel! 😉

Penny

Hi Pennalooloo,

Really it’s best to do the exercise on Fast Days as you burn more calories, keep the wine for weekends.

Good luck

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.