Gym Trainer in Australia

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  mgtoeasy 10 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Hi Im not the type to write in the blogs forums or what ever else is out there, but i felt compelled to thank Michael for his work on Horizon the show that inspired the eye opening changes i have made to my life style.

I have only just recently read this book but have been on ADF for 6 months now – 3 days a week at >20 cal a day Monday Wednesday and Friday. It has become part of my life and the changes are so numerous i have lost count.

I realise this regime is definitely not for everyone but i must add that i do not calorie count and though i eat quite healthy ( i don’t eat fast food) i now eat without any conscious thought of what I’m eating other than for pure taste, this wasn’t alway the case previously i would regularly cut meals short. My taste sensors have gone through the roof

When i started i weighed 83.8 – I’m now 76.8 @ 177cm tall age 45 –

The biggest fear to most Gym trainers is they fear Catabolism (makes sense right?) and i can tell you from 6 months experience that the opposite is the case, i noticed and could physically feel Anabolic response more noticeable on my feast days.

Please note i Surge or Blast train at the gym at the 18hr mark on fast days ( 10 min warm up then 1-1.5 mins flat out 6 times with 1 min breaks) Thats it no more walk out the door of the gym.

Other changes – Mental state of mind – as Michael says its hard to identify this but if you can put in words the opposite of a Depressed state with an almost euphoric feeling, really strange at first.

Im now left handed on the mouse and mobile phone – ( i don’t know why i did this just felt right)

Anyway i thought id share and hope it helps.

Once again thanks Michael, I’ve been in the Gym game for over 20 years and i can tell you i have never seen little lone experienced changes like this.

Hi and welcome!!! good luck and keep us posted on how you are doing. Phyllis

That’s great to hear. I am not sure I got this correctly? On your fasting days how many calories do you eat? Congratulations on your weight loss and your positive moods!
    Stef.

Thanks Phyllis!

Thanks Stef for your comments!

On my Fast days I’m pretty much ZERO calories ( Black coffee Tea and Water) Note the last month i have taken it down from 24hrs to 22-20 hrs fast (just works better for my current lifestyle)

Boring i know but i actually found food switched off was easier than eating 300-600 cals. I have spoken to other people and it seems there are many like me who prefer to switch it off, as apposed to going back to counting cals and deliberating over what to eat, for me the whole point was to make sure i never worried about food ever again!!

I don’t count Cals measure FAT or really care, i love fresh exciting food but i will say I’m no pig either i fill up quick especially now.

I will be cutting it down to 2 days soon as I’m losing too much weigh, i have reached my goal weigh of 76-77kgs i have to buy a heap of new clothes though now.

Stef are you just starting? as my sister and her husband have just started this week.

Mark

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply.