Guess what? Another Newbie!!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Angie090465 10 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Hi all I am a serial dieter, and at 48 the heaviest I have ever been. I want to lose at least 4 stone (I am 5 ft 2 and almost 14st) and this time, keep it off. I am fab at losing weight, but even fabber at putting it back on! This looks like a really supportive site, both my husband and I did our first fast today. Any tips welcome, as I am hoping that this will now be a new lifestyle for us both. Thank you for reading!! S xx

Morning Squidgy and welcome to the forums!!

well done on choosing this great way of eating, that’s the first step, I am the same age and height as you so I know where you are coming from 🙂
    I still do 2 fasts a week but eventually just want to go on maintenance, I don’t much left to loose, but as you know us shorties have to sooo careful every time weight goes back on grrrrrrrrr
    anyway, I have been fasting since july last year and have lost just over 10lbs, I am 9.5 now but ideally for my height id like to go down to under 8st, but for now I am happy with the slow process, you are very luck your husband is joining, that is great as its so important to get support, especially in the early days, so good for him!!

there are a lots of tools on this forum for you to use, recipes, my advice would be to plan your meals in advance, include some exercise if you can, drink loads of fluids on fast days!

wishing you all the best, take care and happy fasting 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.