Greetings from Jacksonville, FL

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  symba7 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Hello everyone. My name is Dawaun, I am 41 years old, and I am fairly new to the 5:2 Plan. I recently came off of a 5 day Water Fast, ending it one day before my birthday(4/25). After the fast, which I did for spiritual reasons, as well as to give my digestive system a much needed break, I decided that I wanted to change my habits for the better. I learned about intermittent fasting and the different types. I saw the Alternate Fast, 16:8, and a few others. I watched the BBC documentary “Eat, Fast, and Live Longer” and I was sold on the 5:2. I can’t tell you how excited I am to find this site and look forward to a life change that I desperately need.

Dwsmith..
    Welcome to your new way of life…join a forum and join in the group it helps a lot….scan them and see which suits you…

We are 2 1/2 years in now hubby and I and it’s very much a part of our life…I post many times a day, every day and very friendly with our group ….it really keeps you on your toes and focussed even after all this time..the highs and lows..

Good luck..
    X

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.