Great start

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Toobaloo42 10 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• I started this diet on Monday, having been given the book by my wife. I have been piling on the weight during thirty years of shift work. I am over 18 stone and have tried several diets over the years. Some worked but as soon as the diet stopped the weight crept back up and sometimes past my original starting weight. As I am clinically obese I am doing alternate day fasting and have so far lost four pounds. I will do this two more weeks then switch to 5:2. Will post again to let you know the outcome – so far it’s been quite manageable . The results do encourage me

Well, two weeks gone on alternate day fasting with one week to go. Can’t say that it’s been too hard.And I’m now down 7lbs. More importantly I’ve lost 2in off my waist (and a fair bit from everywhere else too). After next week I’ll be going to 5:2. So I’ll report back then.

Does anyone have any advice for shift work ? If I fast from 9 pm one night to 9 pm the following night then eat before I go to bed ,will it work . I’m a newby just bought the book

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.