Giving it a go……1st day

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  GraciesGran 7 years ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

• Hello all,

I’ve decided to give it a go, and today is my first day.
    I have done 16:8 daily before and adjusted quickly to it.

Becasue of my life and activities, the only days suitable for me are Tuesday’s and Thursday’s. I am a little concerned that they are close together with only 1 day of normal eating in between.

I plan to fill my 500 calories with either home made veggie stew, or USN diet fuel shakes. Both fill me up for about 100-150 calories.

Wish me luck 🙂
    Thanks.

I’m going for Mondays and Wednesdays as at the moment I think they will suit me best, although like you am not sure about one day normal eating in between. Found a really nice recipe for celery, onion and spinach soup so will be filling up on that.

Fingers crossed for us both

Hi GraciesGran,

How are you finding it so far?
    I’ve just had a tip from a friend, says green tea is good to suppress hunger so will pick some up later today – willing to give anything a go!

Yes I think I will be looking up some soup recipes. The advantage to having two days close together, you can probably cook the first day and the soup will still be ok 2 days later.

Yesterday was a bit of a mishmash, had breakfast as normal but mid-morning decided that I had to do something to get my weight under control so did not eat till the evening when I had small omelette and salad. Drank lots of fizzy water with a dash of lemon juice which seemed quite satisfying.

Have no fear – we will succeed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My first day is going good.

It’s 8.15pm and I’ve only eaten 200 calories so far. I was good until about 5.00pm.

I have been at home today though and I think that has made it easier.

Thursday I will be at work and that will be a bigger challenge and tell me more about if I can do this.

I really reccomend the green tea by the way, it certainly has suppressed my appetite really well 🙂

You’re right, we certainly will succeed 🙂

My first day and I’ve kept going with homemade soup and cups of fruit tea.
    I’m planning on keeping to Tuesday and Thursday as this suits me best.
    I’m hoping I’ll have more energy and not feel like going to bed before 8pm.
    Looking forward to this change of lifestyle.

Yesterday went really well, missed breakfast and had some soup for lunch. Grilled chicken and spinach for supper. Loads of black tea, fizzy water and then correspondingly loads of bathroom visits. Had a bit of a headache when i got up but had some breakfast and it seems to have gone. ~Will get some green tea when I go shopping after work.

Feeling good.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply.