Fresh start

This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  janemac27 9 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Hi, I started the Fast Beach Diet 2 and a half months ago, but due to my mum having a serious fall, I went off track. My friend recommended the diet and he’s lost over 3 stone and looks so well. I have managed to keep the weight off, but I’m back on the diet from tomorrow. Hopefully as I am constantly up and about with my job (I can walk up to 6 miles a day), I can get back on track. It does seem quite daunting as I want to lose 40lb but I’ve read some of the amazing results on here so fingers crossed … 🙂

Jane

Hi Jane, I started last week and have done 3 fast days. I am down 2.4 lbs. I also have 40# to lose. We can do this.

Hi,

Thanks for the encouragement 🙂 40lb does seem a lot to lose at the moment, but I’m encouraged by all the positive comments on the forums. The hardest part for me is stopping the snacking – I put on nearly 1 stone since starting my new job in March.. The homemade cakes in the cafe, have been too tempting. My downfall is also my love of cappuccinos and I don’t like black coffee, so I will have to work on that. I have a gluten and dairy free diet so I’m having to work around it. I have started back with a personal trainer, as I’ve had bad injuries to my back and shoulders due to my job. I have also recently bought an exercise bike so I can do the HIIT training.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.