First week on the 5:2

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  henderslh 10 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Hi everyone

I have just completed my first week on the 5:2 with my fasting days being Friday and Sunday – I wanted to start ASAP and didnt want to wait to have a social drinking and food weekend. IM SO HAPPY I DID! I’v lost 4lbs in three days. I want to loose in total 11lbs by October. I dont know how realistic this goal is but if i am not on target im thinking of upping the fasting days to 3.. How has everyone elses week gone?

🙂

Congrats on your first week, emma2013! I’m on my 2nd day today, and it’s been relatively smooth so far. I find that it really helps checking in here on the forum on my fast days. It keeps me focused and helps me when I waver.

Good luck reaching your goal 😀

Thank you KitKat – what are your goals?

My goal is to loose approx 20 lbs and thereby getting into the ‘normal’ BMI weight range. I’m thinking that your 11 lbs by October (or the end of October at least :D) isn’t too unrealistic based on the stories I’ve read in here.

I started today. I’m hoping to lose 7.5 kg so I will be in the normal BMI range.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply.