First Week of new way of life

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Angie090465 10 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Good morning fellow 5:2 advocates. Week one and this is my second day – Monday being my first. Well, Monday was interesting in that I decided to have a small bag of sugar snap peas for my breakfast, but then needed to have a cup a soup for lunch and then my dinner. Today i have decided to fast all day as it says in the book and save all my calories for a lovely omelette for dinner tonight.
    I have been looking forward to today as like most people say the first day is met with some trepidation due to thinking I would be a grumpy wreak but alas this didn’t happen – Tuesday and Wednesday I found that I didn’t snack in between meals which was great – was a good boost to a month where I am also abstaining from alcohol for DryJanuary. Anyhow it has been good to read other people’s experiences and I am hoping to a decent weight loss and a clearer head and bags of energy – thank you in advance for your support – enjoy your day 🙂

hi Lynnie123 and welcome onboard this lovely forum!!

sounds like you are doing great so keep at it, good luck and enjoy your new way of life!!

happy fasting 🙂

Thank you, feeling hungry at the moment so off out to take my mind off it. If you don’t mind me asking how long have you been doing this for and what has your experience been like? thanks Lynnie x

Course I don’t mind Lynnie!

I know its silly of me, but I tend to forget lol when I am welcoming new members grrrr

I started in July 2013, starting weight 9’13, so far I have lost 7 lbs but it tends to fluctuates 🙁 so at the moment I am at 9’6, ideally I would like to get to 9 but its really hard to shift these pounds, my body just refuses to let go, arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh I know its not much and really I am quite happy the way I feel right now, I may even start 6.1, but for all the health benefits I know this is for life for me… I walk daily when not working, try and minimise the carbs though I LOVE them 🙂 and basically try and remain as healthy as I can, BUT I have my chocolate, almost every day lol on feed days, oh yes, I am happy to report it makes no difference to my weight, as long as I don’t have as much as I want lol!! this is what I love about this way of eating,you never feel deprived or restricted, its free, its flexible and fits around your life, whats not to like?
    on fast days, even though they can still be tough after all this time,i tell myself, its only for one day, tomorrow you can have it 🙂

anyway, sorry this turned out rather long lol, but I hope it helps, this forum will support you when you feel weak, hope you enjoy your day, and don’t forget, tomorrow you CAN have it 🙂

Angie xxxx

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply.