First Week

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pjg61 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Hi, I started 5:2 diet on Monday so just finished 1st week and today weigh I have lost 6lbs.
    I’m so pleased, have tried many diets before and have never had that result in the first week. I found it quite easy and it seems to fit in with our lifestyle.
    Here’s to my second week 🙂

Hi pjg…
    Good luck to your new way of life…so easy and doable…put your effort in the rewards are amazing.. 6 lbs lost is great..well done..

My friend struggling for years with her weight ( we were together at Slimming World many times off and on) saw me at the supermarket and was amazed at how much weight me (33 lbs off and maintaining )and my hubby has lost..

She borrowed my 5.2 book at the end of January she has lost 30 lbs up to date with another 14 lbs to go…in only 4 1/2 months…she said it’s the easiest diet she has ever been on…she now has two friends also starting on the plan…

It’s like Chinese whispers…lol

I suggest you find a thread on here what suits you and join in and have the support and banter which helps you…also measure bust, waist and hips, tops of legs, do that once a month ( if you are a female or waist and neck if male)

Good luck.

Hi symba7 Thank you for your suggestions, I didn’t measure myself at the beginning, should have done really. Just had my 2nd day of fasting in week 2 so am weighing in tomorrow to see how I have done.
    I have been reading the success stories in the book and they are amazing. I have another 36lbs to go so I’m hoping that I’ll be able to do it by Oct.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.