First month down

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Bos 5 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• Started 5 and 2 on the 31st Dec 2015 and after 1 month have lost 2.6 kg. Very happy with that. As a shift worker on an 8 day roster I had some difficulty working out when best to do the fast days but have that sorted now. Waist and neck measurements also dropping. Couldn’t be happier. Love reading the forum.

Sounds like your zooming along. Awesome!!

2 months now and have lost 4.2% of my body weight (5.2 kgs), 4.7% of my waist and 5.3% of my neck. Very happy. Easiest diet to stick to by far. Sure you get hungry on the fast days but a drink of water works wonders.

Started 5 & 2 late 2015, early 2016 with excellent results over the following 2 months. Found the regimen quite easy to follow even while working a 4 on, 4 off roster, 2 days then 2 nights. Unfortunately other “forces” intervened and I found it too easy to make excuses to eat like I had previously and slowly the 5 & 2 slipped away.
    Well, now I am back and ready for another go, actually about 1.5 kgs heavier than where I started before.
    I have just purchased the Fast 800 book, going shopping for ingredients today and hopefully tomorrow, 2nd Feb 2019 will be day 1. Wish me luck 🙂
    As I have had a login to the 5 & 2 since I first started, do I need a new sign up for the Fast 800. It seems as soon as I try to join via the Fast800 website it is looking for 99 pounds???
    I will post my progress.

Amazing, keep it up !

I came across this article, igodl.com/secret-fruit-for-loosing-weight
    What you guys think about it ?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply.