First Fast

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  franfit 10 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Hello Everyone!
    Starting my first fast day today. So far I have had a yogurt and 1/2c cheerios with fat free milk. I plan to have a salad or something else light later today. My goal is to eat no more than 500 calories today. I think I will probably lessen that amount to about 400 calories as I get more comfortable with the fast days, but just to try to adjust at first I’m going to aim for 500. I have been drinking water and unsweetened tea today, trying to avoid drinking my calories. Can’t wait to start to see some results!
    Any feedback or suggestions on what has worked for others would be greatly appreciated!

Hi! My first fast day was yesterday, I’m thinking the same as you about the calories. My breakfast was 114 grams of lowfat ricotta cheese (easier just to use my kitchen scale), a small pluot (hybrid between a plum and an apricot) and 8 oz. coffee with 1 T. half-and-half (I get a terrible stomache ache if I drink black coffee). I cooked fish in a packet and roasted vegetables for dinner since my son is undeweight and can’t fast (I cooked him a bigger piece of fish and added a potato to his veg). Dinner actually felt like quite a bit of food after only water since breakfast. Good luck!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.