First fast day … went well

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Squiggle1977 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• I received the book on Wednesday and as yesterday was our wedding anniversary started my first fast day today. I have been really surprised at how well it went, usually by 12pm I am ready to eat my desk. I started the day with quark and fruit, plenty of black coffee and herbal tea through the day and finished with Linda Mccartney sausages x2, spinach egg, tomato and mushrooms. Just off to the cinema so have to survive the temptation of popcorn! Fingers crossed every fast day goes like this.

Hi, glad to hear day 1 went so well. I hope you managed to resist the popcorn – it’s one of those foods that’s so difficult to stop at just one mouthful.

Pleased to hear your day 1 went smoothly – that’s the hardest day out of the way! Now your body knows how it feels to fast, future fast days shouldn’t be such a shock to the system. Quark is fantastic and underrated – my husband (a personal trainer) swears by it and eats it daily as it’s high in protein but low in fat. A great alternative to yoghurt or cottage cheese. Your dinner sounds yummy too!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.