FIRST DAY – WILL IT WORK – HOPE SO – UK FASTER HERE

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Welcome to The Fast Diet and Exercise forums
FIRST DAY – WILL IT WORK – HOPE SO – UK FASTER HERE

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Johnb19175 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

• Im new to this…
    Its cool that there is forums etc so ideas people can throw around.
    So today is my first day

here is what i have had

Breakfast – apple and a small orange

Lunch – Chicken salad and a small tomato soup.

Drinks – Unlimited water, one can of diet coke, green teas.

It is only 1.30pm but that’s my lot for the day

what do ye think??

Im planning a 6km run home from work also today.

then will fast again on Thursday

I have one stone to lose and would really love the first 7lbs to be gone by 16th June but i know thats ambitious when im not exactly considered overweight.

Hi. It’s my first day too, I did it a few times in the past got down but then got over ambitious trying too many fasts days in a week then give up! I always lost 1lbs per week no matter how bad my weekend had been. I like to run too and am Irish in uk (too many similar things!) so thought I should respond. My birthday in 10 weeks so would like to loose a stone by then, have looked at some 5 2 sites and it does seem possible..we will see, good luck with your run..haven’t attempted a run on a fast yet.its supposed to burn fat really well..Una x

Thanks for getting back to me.

The run was fine. But when my hunny realised i wasnt joining him in the evening meal he was a little annoyed and so i had to eat something as he thought it was crazy after a run etc..
    I have been concious of eating well and excercising for about 4 years now and i have never felt so motiavted as i do now.

Although ive been reading about an 800 calorie a day for 7 days is meant to be really good too. Stay in touch on the journey…
    Id like to lose 1 stone before August 19th and ideally 7lbs in the next 16 days so that is probably just a little bit too ambitious but ill try,

Hi!

I’ve also re started it. I done it in the past and the weight just fell off me. I’m looking at exercising a lot alongside fasting too and keeping too 1500 calories on my non-fasting days but today I’ve had more energy than I have had in weeks!

That’s sounds good and the 6km run too I’m doing 4km later on. Good luck!

Hi! I’m also on my first day so I’m really pleased to have stumbled across this site. So far I’ve had a banana, some berries and four cups of coffee. I’m planning a small chicken salad for dinner so will be under the 500 calories. I don’t have the book so am just winging this really! I hope I can keep it up!

Hi all, on my 2nd fast day today, thought I would weigh myself for an accurate weight at exactly the start of the month so I’m 10.6. That’s means I lost nothing in May mucking around with weight watchers but hopefully with fasting I will see a change in june. I did buy the book kerisue but really don’t think u need to. I just stick with things with calories on so I’m accurate and eat my main meal at the end of the day. Good luck if u fasting today I’m going to try and stay busy x

Hi all,

I’m new to this and starting 5:2 tomorrow. I wondered how your first month had gone and if you achieved your results? I am hoping to lose 5kg and wondered if it was as effective when you don’t have as much to lose?

Thanks.

Hi all,

I did my first day yesterday, I had 3 boiled eggs breakfast, then 3l of water and coffee until tea at 5.30 which was smoked haddock, poached egg and spinach, followed by 3 satsumas.

Woke up this morning feeling amazing!!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply.