First day today!! Wish me luck!!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  hemmy 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Hey guys!! After reading the entire book in two day I start to believe this could be the right time to start finally do something about my weight!!
    I start today my first fasting day! I am so worried about being hungry while at work.. I look forward to see how the day will unfold!!
    Keep me luck (well, I d say a strong willpower more than luck) and share your lucky stories! I am 26 and desperately trying to lose fat I have accumulated with depression and anxiety in the past months!! Now i feel better so It is time to have a better health!!!!

Have a lovely day!!!

Good luck!! I am currently on week 2, and today is my 4th fasting day so far (not in a row, of course! lol.) Honestly i thought i’d be starving to death at work but it’s been manageable. I start off with coffee or tea (sometimes with just a splash of creamer), lots and lots of water, some La Croix or other carbonated flavored water, and I have crystal light packets (although they have aspartame so I won’t buy them again). Whenever I feel hungry I just drink more!

I’ve noticed if I try to have a low cal snack (fruit, etc.) it just ends up making me more hungry so I just wait to eat anything until dinner.

It’s almost 12:30pm here and my stomach is starting to grumble, so when that happens I just kind of mentally tell my stomach that it’s fine, it can wait a few more hours, and then I think about all the yummy foods I plan to eat the following day.

People on this forum say your body just gets used to it and you aren’t as hungry anymore so I can’t wait for that to happen. 😉

Excited to follow your progress!!

Hi ellys..

Good luck and you have come to the right place to lose weight.

You can do this way of life… I have gone from 12 st 3lbs to 9st 7lbs. Had tried all the diets for years .. this is the best way of life.

Did it by just sticking to 5-2 with ups and downs along the way. Just kept going whatever. Now happily maintaining and sooo happy after lots of years being overweight. You can do this ellys… the control going back into your hands re the weight will also help with depression and anxiety . Good luck Ellys … Tell us how its going for you. Xx

Thanks people!!! It went very well and believe it or not i had so much energy and didnt suffer at all!! I now just woke up and feel the hunger but today i will have a normal breakfast!!! I am well excited reading your story and i very much hope this will be the right time!!!!

Thanks for sharing your stories and goo goo team!!!! :)))

ellys well done on your first day … Enjoy your non fast day today.

I also noticed a big increase in energy since eating this way.

Go easy today but enjoy it.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply.