First day going well!

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Gablaar 10 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• I was going to start this after New Year & then thought ‘no time like the present’. I’ve not found it too much of a problem & as others have said, was surprised at just how energetic I felt. I put off having breakfast as long as I could & then had a tangerine & a cup of tea. My dinner was scrambled eggs with smoked salmon & so far,I’ve not experienced any hunger pangs. I’ve drunk loads of water & got plenty of little jobs done around the house today. Whenever I’ve been tempted, I’ve just told myself that I can eat what I want tomorrow & all being well, by the time the clocks go forward in spring, I’ll be where I need to be!
    I don’t know what I weigh, as I don’t (won’t!) have a set of scales in the house, but will be judging it by how my clothes fit instead.

Congrats on having successfully finished your first day! It will get easier!

The more you look around this forum the more you will see how people have different approaches to their fast days. I eat nothing during the day and then have my 500cal dinner. It is easier for me to eat nothing than a little bit for lunch or breakfast. It seems like my tummy is waking up to food when i do this.

Tons of water and tea also helps me a lot.

Keep us in the loop abput your progress!
    Stef.

Hello kezzajane

Welcome to the fast diet forum!

It’s a great time of year to start a diet but this is not just any diet; in fact most of us call it a ‘way of eating’ because it’s not the regualr 24/7 variety.
    Thank God; otherwise I would have given up long ago.

Good luck!

How’ve you been doing Jane? Kezza? Either? 😉

So far so good! On my 3rd fast day & all’s well. Had porridge & blueberries for breakfast & looking forward to some homemade tomato soup this evening! Thanks for your messages of encouragement!

Just started the diet today – first fast day too! Had a banana for breakfast, a packet of Snack A Jacks for lunch and Weight Watchers lasagne with a small side salad for dinner, haven’t found it too difficult so far. Homemade tomato soup sounds lovely; maybe my next fast day dinner! 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply.