First day done

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Chuckk 10 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Hi Everyone
    I done my first fast day yesterday and didn’t find it too bad, hope my enthusiasm continues, I expected to get up this morning and be starving but felt ok.
    I finished work 2 years ago and have felt the pounds creep on since then. It all came to a head at the weekend when I put on a dress that I use to love wearing and it looked a mess. Fingers crossed this plan works for me. It is true you do look forward to the non fast days which you don’t get with 7 day diets.
    New me here I come.

Hello Jonah!
    Same here, my fasting day was really pretty easy as well, worth sticking to it as it just makes perfect sense! I was surprised as well – I woke up not feeling a bit starved, as though nothing was all that different!
    Hey, I was weighing myself last winter after too much sedentary living, I was well over 90 Kg (200 lbs.) and it took a while, but I’ve leveled off at around 72 Kg (160 lbs.), and I feel like a kid again! You’re on the right track, keep at it and before you know it, that dress will fit & you’ll be fit!
    You know I never thought about it like that, but interestingly that is true – having the fast gives one pause to appreciate the days when we can eat what we like, like it reminds us to appreciate the basic pleasures of tastes and food all the more.
    Glad you’re on board, keep on keeping on!
    from Chuck.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.