First Day

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  DebbieD 10 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Hi today is my first day. My husband did this as a 1 and 6 diet after seeing the programme. He lost a stone in 12 months. I tried for a day and gave up butbhave decided to give it another go as I spend all day sitting at a deskand have reached that age where the pounds are gradually creeping on.

I have decided to go whole hog with the 2 and 5 and have just ordered both the fast diet and fast execise books from The Book Depository. I am desperate to shed a stone so will give it my best shot.

Selene, just give it a go and you will see it is not as tricky as it seems. The best motivation comes from seeing your weight go down and your clothes getting loser!
    Best of luck!
    Stef.

Thanks for the encouragement Stef.

I’ve done my first fast (16 hours) today and probably could have done longer. Once it got to 6 pm this evening I was ready for a meal. I have drank loads today to try to feel a little fuller and to a degree its worked well.

I don’t have masses of weight to lose, probably just over a stone but I’ve struggled over the last 18 months to get rid of that excess weight. I’ve been inspired by a friend whose lost over 40lb since July and looks fabulous. I thought if she can do it so can i, so here I am.

Good luck to all new fasters!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply.