First Day

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  MJJ44 10 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Hi, after seeing some disgusting photos of myself at a wedding yesterday I’m trying this! Is the book useful or can I find inspiration on the Internet? All help and tips welcome!!

Hi I started this week too. I have done my 2 fasting days and they went without any hiccups…so I am really pleased with myself. I found the book useful to get my mindset right…and the cookery book s really helpful for planning the evening meal, particularly since I am cooking for the family too. I have chosen recipes that I know the kids will eat, and then made sure they had plenty, whilst I had the fasting portion.

Good luck! Reading the inspirational stories in the book made me realise that if all these other people could cope with hunger then so could I. My poor snacking habits are making me look awful too, and the determination to stop this before it goes any further has been helped greatly by the fact that with this diet I just need to really focus hard on 2 days…the rest of the week I just need to be sensible with some occasional treats.

Week 1 almost over and the scales are showing -4lbs….

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.