Fasting overnight

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Kanga 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Hi there
    I’ve been doing the diet for about 4 weeks. Have lost 3 kilos so very pleased, got a further 4 to lose ideally but I read somewhere I think in Woman and Home magazine recently that Dr Michael Moseley has said you can fast overnight and that as long as there are 13 hours between 2 meals totalling the 500 calories it will still work.

I’m looking for more explanation of this. He suggests eating early supper if say 300 cals. Then a late breakfast the next morning of 200 cals for example. But if I start this on a Tuesday night for example, have my low cal breakfast on the Wednesday, does the rest of Wednesday become a normal eating day? I don’t understand – anyone know?

Example: You have your last regular meal on Sunday night at 6pm. On Monday you can only have 500 cals. You can split this up however you want. One meal, two, meals three meals. Then you wake up on Tuesday and have your normal meals. So its really a 36 hour duration. Hope that helps.

I see, thank you so much for explaining

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.