Fasting Hours

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Mr Data 5 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• I’m about to start my 2nd fasting day, but I was wondering if I am misunderstanding what an actual fasting day is. My 1st fasting day I started at 7:00 pm on Monday and fasted until 7:00 pm on Tuesday. Is this the correct way of calculating a fasting day? I’m curious as I can have a non-fasting meal at 6:00 pm on Monday and then another non-fasting meal on Tuesday night, so I really didn’t skip a day, but did fast for 24 hours. Want to make sure that I am doing this right. Thx

Hi SCDomer,

I’ve just completed my 6th year of fasting and I would say not to worry about the above detail of the exact 24 hrs too much, but don’t compensate by having an extra meal immediately after fasting, if that’s what you are implying above.

In my own mind I tend to think of it as a breakfast to breakfast day, as I usually have breakfast at exactly the same time every working day at about 7:30am. I start with a small breakfast, followed by a very small lunch, a small dinner, go to bed and then have a normal breakfast the next day. So effectively I am only having 600 calories across the period from after dinner on the day before I fast to just before breakfast on the day after I fast.

I hope this helps and the very best of luck to you. It’s well worth it and definitely sustainable.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.