Fast day no 2

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Angie090465 10 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Well I am on my second fast day and hoping that this is more successful than the last. I’ve had my cereal bar at 79 cals and 3 strawberries. Drank almost 1 bottle of water. Just finishing a black coffee and I actually didn’t miss not having milk. Ive got my homemade soup for lunch and dinner will be a ready meal. Not sure yet as i need to see how many calories I have left. Ready mealsare easier on fast days for me as I have 3 *kids to cook for when I get back from work. Only been back work for 2 days as I work in education. Will look at meals for all of us for Thurs, my next fast day. Hope everyone is seeing successes and I hope I do too on Thursday, my weigh in eeeeek.

Hayley x

Welcome & well done so far. You sound very prepared. I couldn’t do it the way you are (with little meals throughout the day) but that’s the good thing about this – you find a pattern that works for you and fit it in with you rather than having to fit in with it. Hope it goes well for you.

I started out with little meals throughout the day but soon found that I preferred to use most of my calories at dinner time (around 6.30). I have been saving 100 or so calories to have something with a drink around 9.30 but am trying to give that up too!

Tracy is right, you will find a pattern that works for you and your lifestyle.

Good luck – Linda

You are doing great Hayley!!

good luck on your weigh Thursday, just remember this way of life takes time to “kick in” and it took me a few weeks before I started loosing, so don’t worry too much about the number!!

🙂 xx

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply.