EXCITED TO START THIS FROM HAWAII

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Chuckk 10 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• HI IM JUST STARTING THIS PROGRAM!! SO FAR I LOVE THE CONCEPT, WILL KEEP EVERYONE POSTED ON MY PROGRESS I STARTED YESTERDAY SO I MADE STEAM BROCCOLI WITH A LITLLE SPRINKLE OF PARMESAN CHEESE FOR MY FAST DAY I JUST ATE THIS WHEN I WAS HUNGRY I DID VERY WELL ON THE FIRST DAY! I ATE BROCCOLI FOR MY NON CHEAT DAY FOR BREAKFAST, SOME HOMEMADE POPCORN SO FAR AND 1/2 THE SECOND DAY IS GONE I FEEL LIKE I WANT TO BE CAREFUL OF WHAT I’M PUTTING IN MY MOUTH ON THESE NON CHEAT DAYS! SEEMS SO SIMPLE TO DO, I LOVE IT! THERE WAS A GIRL SAYING IF THERE WERE ANY AMERICANS ON THE FORUM? HI YES I AM!!! 🙂

Hi qtpie!
    Good choice for the fast-day meal I think too – tasty and satisfying, no fast-release starches or sugars. (and I love broccoli with a little hard cheese as well ;)) My fast day was a little more, a mix of steamed wild spinach, black-eyed peas, a tablespoon of cooked black rice, dash of salt and fresh lemon juice, a drizzle of olive oil, cumin, paprika, and minced onion – mix it up as you like!
    On the non-fasting days, I think the paradox is that it really doesn’t matter as much what we eat, but often we eat less anyhow!
    (here from America as well, not all that far from Chicago where some of the research is going on actually!)
    Cheers!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.