EXCITED NEWBIE

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Nika 10 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

• Hello All,

I’m about to embark of this diet. I have been reading the forums and am greatly encouraged. My first day will be tomorrow and cant wait to shed these greedy pounds. Good luck all. Sookeim

Hello Sookeim (which one is the right spelling?)

Welcome to the fast diet forum!

What a fantastic day to start the rest of your life!

Good luck with the ‘way of eating’ and

Happy New 2014!

Hello from me too Sookeim!

welcome and good luck on your journey 🙂

Hi there, and WELCOME!!!!! good luck Phyllis

So excited cant even spell my name lol its Sookiem! Hi everyone, lovely to see you all – just about to do my body measure. My goal is to be a new person by end of March my birthday. Only reservation is I dont eat fruit or salads so expecting some misery but I’m ready. Happy New Year and bodies to you.

Welcome Sookiem,

If you do not eat fruit or salad there are still vegetables left 😉

I would not worry too much about food but more about staying with in your TDE and on fast days below 500 or 600 cal. The healthier you eat the better it is, but at the end of the day it all boils down to cal intake versus calorie burn.

Best of luck and happy new year
    Stef.

Thank you all for such a warm welcome. Stef, thank you for those words I will be at the veggies but in any event will aim to keep the cals at 500 to 600.

Hey Sookiem! Welcome! Three months isn’t that long, how much do you want to change if you don’t mind me asking? 😉

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply.