every ones a loser

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  john wis 9 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

• Were all familiar with the sales phrasephrase” eveyevey ones a winner” well I have always known that’s impossible because for some one to win some one some where has to lose, this got me thinking about apart from the fact we lose weight who are the real winners and loser’s of the 5\2 diet !

Loser’s are deffinately the supermarkets who sell us less food, the drug companies who’s drugs we need less and less, the XL clothes shops that charge a fortune and of course the undertakers who have to live without our money that much longer.
    Winners
    Obviously us but also our families who get to share us longer, the tax man because we work longer and more productively, our health provider (NHS in Uk) because we take up less of their resources and just about everyone we come into contact with because we feel and look happier, healthier and can pass on our good fortune to anyone else who might be where we were before the 5\2 diet.
    Anyone think of more winners and losers ? I’m sure there’s some really good one’s I didn’t think of

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply.