Eleven weeks in and just arrived here!!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  StephB 10 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Hi folks,
    Well I’m a 57 year male who has been overweight all his life. My last trip to my doctor back in April to check up up on my VERY high blood pressure resulted in the usual, “You’ve got to lose weight”, but this time with a different tone in his voice.

My doctor, who I respect enormously, had lost weight on the Fast Diet and was now recommending it to me. I’d never heard of the Fast Diet before and I found the concept fascinating even though I hated the idea of dieting. OK I thought, I’ll try it.

So, here I am, now into my eleventh week and I’ve only just found this forum – duhhh. I’m pleased to say that I have lost 12 lbs in the first 10 weeks on the Fast Diet and have weight targets set for just before Christmas and then in April 2014 for my birthday – yes, I have a long way to go.

I love IT and I set up my own Fast Diet blog some time ago which also shows my meal planner and the calories it contains together with my weight loss graph. If you’re interested you can take a look here – http://52dietblog.co.uk/

Look forward to meeting as many of you as possible and contributing whenever I can.

All the best

Neill

Wishing you all the best on your journey back to better health and smaller clothes, NeillMac!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.