DRINKS – hot, cold, fizzy , tipples? What do you drink? Does it break your fast?

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Welcome to The Fast Diet and Exercise forums
DRINKS – hot, cold, fizzy , tipples? What do you drink? Does it break your fast?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Cortie 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Hi there I’ve started this thread to see what everyone drinks.

Drinking is a favourite thing I enjoy, whether it’s meeting with friends for coffee or alcoholic drinks on a weekend.

Any change has to be sustainable!

Let me know what your favourite go-to is!

I love my espresso coffee & unsweetened almond milk in the morning but not sure if it’s gonna break my fast. Does anyone know?

If unsweetened almond milk contains calories then it breaks your fast. Black coffee, water and presumably coke zero are all zero calorie and therefore don’t break your fast. That’s what I drink on fast days – I need the coke zero for a bit of flavour in the evening. Any other day I drink what I like – although alcohol is only for the weekends and holidays. I’ve always drunk loads of squash, and these days either Earl or Lady Grey tea is a favourite.

I love cappuccino with almond sauce, can’t live without it
    and also can drink white wine on special occasions.

dry wine or espresso / americano

When it’s hot outside, there’s nothing better them cold water with lemon! Like it very much
    Also I like warm milk before going to bed, it helps me to relax after the hard day

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply.