Dr. Michael Mosley, Where Are You?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  coffeebrain2019 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Why doesn’t Dr. Mosley post here anymore? Is he no longer affiliated with this website? On the Homepage, the last press post he wrote was back in 2014.

Maybe it would help if he updated this site to his new Fast 800 Book. I am not trying to stir the pot, just genuinely curious. What is going on?

He is off with a new website for his new book, Coffeebrain. https://thefast800.com/
    At least he keeps this one going, I am very grateful.
    His new one doesn’t have a public forum on it.
    It would be lovely if this one was updated with the new research he has found, but I imagine it mightn’t be cost effective for him. There will be plenty of us talking about here though!

Thank you for that link Cinque; I will visit it. You do have a point about cost effectiveness. I’m guessing that website is a paying website!

I too am grateful this one still exists. I will definitely be active here in this new year, and as we receive/read the new book, I agree, we’ll have lots to say about it!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.