Diet pills scam warning – read now

This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  etherial 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• A friend bought some of these on the internet, raspberry flavour pills designed to stop fat being stored. She got 30 day free sample for a £5.95 postage charge. She received the pills within days and then discovered that the company had taken £165.00 from her bank account. She rang them and said she wanted the money returned. They said no way, it was in the small print. Fellow dieter’s do not get caught in this scam.
    I wouldn’t mind but she is very slim, size 8, but wanted to lose a few pounds for her wedding, crazy girl.

Sorry for your friend’s loss, but you already know: There is no free samples once they get your credit card.

I hope your friend called her bank and had the charges reversed and then applied for a new card, and I hope she filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau or Attorney General’s office where you live. You probably have some type of commission that overseas mail fraud.

Good luck.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.